Practical training workshops for enforcement officers
This one-day workshop is designed to help environmental health services become better focused and more effective in statutory nuisance enforcement when local authorities face challenges from cuts in services as a result of the current economic climate.
Why should you attend?
- Review the implications of recent court decisions for environmental health practitioners
- Provide an update and review of statutory nuisance law
- Discuss common problems with abatement notices and the appeal process
- Explore better ways of conducting investigations, resolving disputes and carrying out statutory duties
- Examine better ways of resolving statutory nuisance problems that involve commercial entities
- Gain practical knowledge from reviewing two case studies on noise and odour nuisance
Who should attend?
- Environmental health practitioners
- Managers of environmental health services
- Lawyers in private practice and local government
- Town planners concerned with planning conditions
- CIEH member: £159.00
- Non member: £259.00
All CIEH events are VAT free.
This event is accredited with five hours and 45 minutes of CIEH CPD. Enhanced CPD is available