For Trainers and Centres
If you are delivering the personal licence holder qualification with another awarding organisation, we would like to offer you the opportunity to switch your licensing training to us. Contact a CIEH sales advisor today on 0207 827 5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can support you and your centre.
Also discover blended training solutions with CIEH eLearning.
Who needs this qualification?
This qualification has been designed to enable anyone responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public to be a Personal Licence Holder.
Why is this training important?
In accordance with The Licensing Act 200-3 (England and Wales), anyone who is responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public must be a Personal Licence Holder.
|Duration||One day programme |
|Assessment||Multiple choice exam |
|Ofqual Qualification Number||601/2104/X|
- Understand the nature, purpose and period of validity of a Personal Licence
- Understand the application process and legal duties when applying for a Personal Licence
- Understand the legal duties of a Personal Licence Holder
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
- Understand the law in relation to premises licences
For trainers and centres
To buy CIEH Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders accredited training products contact CIEH Sales today on 0207 827 5900 or email@example.com.
For students, trainers and centres: Review this Qualification
Have you studied or delivered the qualification? Tell us what you think. We read every word – good or bad.
Submit your review here.