The benchmark trainer skills qualification for CIEH registered trainers
This qualification is essential for anyone wishing to become a CIEH registered trainer.* It is ideal for anyone who needs to understand the basics of training practice or wants to refine their training techniques. It encourages a flexible approach to training delivery which takes into account recent advances in accelerated learning and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Successful candidates will be able to structure, design and deliver interesting and stimulating training.
* Certain other training qualifications are also recognised, and conditions regarding technical knowledge and experience also apply.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Training needs and objectives
- Learning styles and preferences
- Training skills
- Course structure and design
- Training styles and communication
Designed for: Trainers
Course duration: 3-4 days
Assessment method: Observed presentation
QCA Accredited: No
Suggested progression on completion: n/a