This event will be of interest to all Environmental Health Practitioners with a role in statutory nuisance.
Due to additional demand in South Wales, CIEH Cymru Wales is repeating this highly recommended workshop, previously held in May and June this year. The workshop will again be led by Tim Everett, former President of the CIEH, researcher and trainer in housing and environmental law.
The programme aims to provide delegates with:
- A better understanding of how and when Statutory Nuisance can be used
- An understanding of Statutory Nuisance's relationship with the common law
- How to serve good Abatement Notices
- How to enforce them
- How to make and record the decisions properly
- A better understanding of the relationship with other statutory regimes
This event does not form part of the local authority “6-pack” programme.
To book places please email gail gerrard at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that a full fee (of £80) may be made in respect of any delegate who fails to attend without giving 5 working-days’ notice, by email, to gail gerrard.
NB: Places are limited, first come first served.
CIEH Cymru Wales reserves the right to amend the programme without notice.