- Time: 19:30 PM - 20:30 PM GMT
LinkedIn now has over 560 million members, so recruiters and hiring managers naturally use it as one big pond to fish for and select candidates. As a consequence, having a great LinkedIn Profile is not optional, it is essential. The problem is, many individuals spend far too little time creating a sales page that is going to drive recruiter and client interest. And we use the term ‘sales page’ deliberately because LinkedIn is your sales page and as much care and attention should go into it as if you were developing your own website.
This webinar will be delivered by one of the UK’s leading Personal Branding Experts and will cover:
- How to get your CV and LinkedIn Profile working together
- The differences between your CV and LinkedIn
- How to create an attention grabbing Headline and Summary
- What you should and shouldn’t put in the Positions section
- How to sell yourself through your profile
- How to use Projects and case studies for maximum impact
- Why you should be using emojis and hashtags
If you want more interviews and more job offers, then investing one hour of your life watching this webinar is an absolute must. These webinars have been described as “truly inspirational” and “genuinely outstanding”.
This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions.
CPD: 1 Hour