CIEH's annual sell-out Food Safety Conference is returning for its 10th year and will look to the future of food safety in challenging times.
- Global collaborations, regulation and international standards
- Food Incidents and Food crime
- Update on ROF
Who should attend:
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Food Safety Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Enforcement and regulatory professionals
Testimonials from past delegates:
- "The Workshop on The Growing Trend of Insects as Food and Feed was brilliant and very concisely presented."
- "another great food conference providing a strategic overview of future changes"
- "Enjoyed the event, good variety of subjects, very informative"
- "It was a great event offering opportunities to network and raise EH awareness particularly around emerging issues e.g. acrylamide, novel foods, regulating our future..."