CIEH's annual sell-out Food Safety Conference is returning for its 10th year, and we will be discussing the challenges of global collaboration as we adopt international standards and regulations. This popular conference will explore the global supply chain’s food defence culture and discuss how the NCFU is working with EHPs to dealing with current threats of food crime.
Delegates will hear an update on the Regulating our Future programme and will look at best practice case studies on the Primary Authority Partnership, Morrisons public safety procedures and the use of data in improving food safety.
- Global collaborations, regulation and international standards
- Discuss the next steps and challenges of food safety as we adapt international standards
- Hear about the latest food crime challenges
- Explore the weak links in the Global Supply Chain
- Assess what has been achieved so far on the ROF programme and the next stage
Who should attend:
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Food Safety Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Enforcement and regulatory professionals
Testimonials from past delegates:
- "The Workshop on The Growing Trend of Insects as Food and Feed was brilliant and very concisely presented."
- "another great food conference providing a strategic overview of future changes"
- "Enjoyed the event, good variety of subjects, very informative"
- "It was a great event offering opportunities to network and raise EH awareness particularly around emerging issues e.g. acrylamide, novel foods, regulating our future..."
CPD: 5 Hours