The 11th Annual CIEH Housing and Health Conference is an unmissable event for all professionals working in the Private Rented Housing Sector.
The 2019 conference focuses on ‘improving standards and safety’, and provides delegates with a strategic overview of the key issues and an opportunity to meet industry professionals and gain best practice guidance.
Guest speaker Emma Garrett, Deputy Director and Head of Private Rented Sector Enforcement, MHCLG is providing a keynote session on latest government reports.
- The Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018: Pandora's Box or Unique Opportunity?
- Tenants Fee Act and the New National Trading Standards Team
- Rating (Property in Common Occupation) and Council Tax (Empty Dwellings) Bill
Who should attend:
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Senior Environmental Health Practitioners
- Private Sector Housing Managers
- Housing providers
"Great for updating essential knowledge and networking!"
2018 Housing and Health Delegate
CPD: 5 Hours