CIEH's annual sell-out Food Safety Conference is returning for its 10th year and will look to the future of food safety in challenging times.
- Progress on Brexit and food safety
- How regulation and enforcement is changing. Primary Authority
Who should attend:
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Food Safety Consultants
- Food Safety Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
Testimonials from past delegates:
- "The CIEH Head of Policy session on Food, Brexit and NI: Critical Issues was excellent. Should we not be whipping up further support and pressure on the FSA to canvas the Govt about the issues raised? The Workshop on The Growing Trend of Insects as Food and Feed was brilliant and very concisely presented."
- "another great food conference providing a strategic overview of future changes"
- "Enjoyed the event, good variety of subjects, very informative"
- "It was a great event offering opportunities to network and raise EH awareness particularly around emerging issues e.g. acrylamide, novel foods, regulating our future..."