The number of people with food allergies is increasing every year, which poses a challenge to both the food industry and regulators in providing public protection.
This one-day conference will provide you with an update on the latest developments in allergen management, and there will be an interesting debate on the future of food labelling.
Hear about the latest allergen procedures that are being implemented in the industry, LA case study examples of new initiatives and lessons learned from recent investigations will also be explored.
Why should you attend?
- Update on FSA role in developing allergy policy and science in the UK, EU and beyond
- Importance of regulation and guidance
- Review recent high-profile criminal and civil cases involving food allergens
- Lessons learned from recent investigations and tragic cases
- Topical debate on food labelling from industry and regulatory perspectives
- Update on new campaigns and stakeholder engagement initiatives
Who should attend:
This is an essential update for all food safety professionals, including:
- Food Safety Consultants
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Food Safety Professionals
- Public Health Managers