This popular conference returns, this year focusing on what is happening on Noise Policy and Planning Policy as well as discussions and debates on issues such as festival licensing and links between noise impacts and the Licensing Act.
With the increasing rise in mini music festivals (including pub-fests) the conference will explore noise implications and impacts from such events. Latest, relevant case studies will be highlighted to provide learning opportunities and ideas for your future policies.
Who should attend:
- Environmental Protection Officers
- Heads of Environmental Protection and Noise
- Senior and Principal EHPs
- Noise reducing technology providers
- Those with a professional interest in statutory nuisance management