CIEH Safe Food Conference will discuss the challenges and risks for the food industry in an evolving industry and post-Brexit world. You will hear about the new allergen regulations for pre-packaged food proposed to come into place by 2021, assess what it means for the industry, while exploring innovative allergen data handling methods and better consumer engagement techniques.
Who should attend:
- Legal/compliance managers and directors
- Technical directors
- Food safety managers/directors
- Lawyers with an interest in food law
- Food retailers, chefs, and food industry experts
- F&B Directors/Managers (hotels, restaurants, FSM)
- Food Safety Directors/Managers (hotels, restaurants, FSM)
- Environmental health practitioners and trainers
CPD: 5 Hours
"Generally very good and worthwhile"
"On the whole a good event and great networking opportunity"
2018 Safe Food Conference Delegates