CIEH Year Ahead is our flagship conference and is not to be missed. This conference covers topics in all five environmental health disciplines and is a must for all Senior Environmental Health professionals, tackling pertinent issues to Public, Private and Third-sectors.
You will discover what’s new in 2019 and what the future holds for the environmental health world. Especially, where key EU Directives and Regulations no longer drive the UK’s food safety, health and safety and environmental protection regimes, what standards we should apply in a Post-Brexit world.
The 2019 Year Ahead Conference brings together notable speakers to examine these significant issues, to consider the foremost challenges and risks and to present a vision of the UK and of environmental health in 2019 and beyond.
- Environmental health: a global perspective
- Brexit: challenges and opportunities for local government
- Public protection systems in the meat industry and implications for the future of food safety
- Supply chains in a post-Brexit world
- Strategic measures to reduce air pollution and future plans
- Fire safety post Grenfell: new standards and inspection regimes
- The housing crisis post Brexit
"Excellent key note speaker, really down to earth and engaging It was great to network with colleagues from the public and private sector. I thoroughly enjoyed the event." – Past CIEH Year Ahead delegate
"An essential annual event!" – Past CIEH Year Ahead delegate
CPD: 5 Hours