CIEH is proud to launch its first Modern Day Slavery Network Conference looking at strategies to work collaboratively with multi-agencies. Working with our Network members, this conference programme includes local, front-line speakers sharing best practice case studies and experiences, joined by speakers across the country who are leading the fight against modern slavery by working with stakeholders to effectively identify, rescue, support, rehabilitate people affected and prosecute offenders.
This conference will look at the key role Local Authorities play in tackling modern day slavery, hear how the issues around modern slavery are impacting front line staff and what they can do after identifying potential victims during their routine inspections on food, residential and business premises.
Key topics include:
- Lessons learnt from multi-agency rescue and recovery planning
- Challenging Modern Slavery
- Combatting trafficking: Metropolitan Police collaborative approach
Who should attend:
- Public Health Professionals
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Metropolitan Police Officers
- Youth Teams
- Social Services
CPD: 5 Hours