This is a one day course for environmental health practitioners that focuses on the practical and operational safety requirements in swimming pools and leisure facilities.
The workshop will examine changes to the HSE guidance HSG179-2018 launched in February 2018. The workshop trainers have been closely involved in the revision of this guidance and have delivered a number of explanatory workshops to operators.
Why you should attend:
- Key lessons from recent incidents that have led to criminal prosecutions and civil claims, including some cases that were settled out of court
- Gain insight into the practical and operational good practice principles of running leisure trust and private leisure club facilities
- Expand your understanding of leisure specific risk assessments and operating documentation in leisure facilities
- Gain insight into the revision of HSG179 and its likely impact on enforcement
Who should attend:
This is a one-day course for environmental health practitioners focusing on the practical operational and safety requirements of hotel leisure clubs, tailored to:
- Environmental Health Managers
- Health and safety managers
- Any EHP wishing to gain an insight into hotel leisure club operational good practice
CPD: 5 hours 15 minutes