This one-day course provides authoritative guidance on HHSRS enforcement through a mixture of tutorial sessions and case studies. Delegates will explore all options and tools to determine the most appropriate course of action after an HHSRS assessment; as well as recent additional enforcement options - such as civil penalties - in order to effectively fulfil enforcement duties and good practice requirements.
By attending this course your enforcement activities will be more effective.
Why you should attend:
- Practical tips on HHSRS enforcement
- Discuss recent changes such as civil penalties and banning orders
- Appreciate the options for action after the HHSRS assessment
- Explore how to determine the most appropriate course of action
- Become familiar with the requirements for powers of entry
What past delegates thought
- "Thoroughly engaging and enjoyable. Yep, I said that about HHSRS." — Housing Standards Officer
- "Just what I wanted: a clear explanation of the HHSRS and how to apply it." — Senior EHO
- "Both speakers where very approachable and easy to understand." — Landlord Accreditation Officer