The CIEH 11th Food Safety and Standards conference is a not to be missed event for anyone working in food safety. As the UK’s transitions we look at what EU Exit means for food border controls and what the future of food industry will look like as we move forward globally.
Book early to avoid disappointment
- Assess the challenges and opportunities facing the FSA and priorities for the future
- Hear the Home Office give a high-level overview of the immigration system, key referring methods and best practice case study on multi-agency work carried out at food premises.
- Review and discuss Queen Mary University’s Analysis of the Food Hygiene Ratings Scheme
- Explore how food businesses respond to being rated via the scheme using over half a million inspection scores from 286,605 premises in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Emily Miles, Chief Executive, Food Standards Agency
- Dr Panos Panagiotopoulos, Senior Lecturer in Information Management, Queen Mary University
Who should Attend
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Food Safety Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Enforcement and regulatory professionals
"Very high standard"
"A very good range of non-standard topics were covered which added a different dimension to the event"
"Well worth attending"
"Some speakers excellent - relevant & at the right level"
2019 - 10th Food Safety and Standards conference delegates
CPD: 5 Hours