CIEH is launching its biggest ever Food Conference at a time when food safety is crucial in protecting public health. This event aims to bring together all food safety professionals to discuss the challenges involved and provide measures that will assist you in managing the evolving food landscape.
Alongside high-profile plenary talks, there will be a series of thought-provoking sessions, allowing delegates to tailor the day to their specific needs.
Confirmed Sessions will cover the following:
- Simplifying official controls for Port Health Authorities (PHA) and clarifying controls inland
- Managing food safety in challenging environments
- An examination of the new Codex Alimentarius on Allergen Management and assess how it will affect big businesses
- A review of Queen Mary University’s analysis of the Food Hygiene Ratings Scheme
Who should Attend
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Food Safety Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Enforcement and Regulatory Professionals
- Legal/Compliance Managers and Directors
- Technical Directors
- Lawyers with an interest in Food Law
- Food Retailers, Chefs, and Food Industry Experts
- F&B Directors and Managers (hotels, restaurants, FSM)
- Food Safety Directors and Managers
"Very high standard"
"A very good range of non-standard topics were covered which added a different dimension to the event"
2019 - 10th Food Safety and Standards conference delegates
"Good range of topics"
Past Safe food Conference delegates
CPD: 5 Hours