This one-day conference will provide an update on the latest Noise legislation and strategies. Discuss key issues associated with noise nuisance and hear best practice case studies from Local Authorities on recent challenges. A not to be missed event for environmental health professional’s managing environmental noise.
Alongside the conference itself, delegates will have the opportunity to meet with an excellent selection of exhibitors who will demonstrate the latest equipment available for local authorities to help measure and manage noise and other nuisances.
More information will follow, book early to avoid disappointment.
Who should Attend
- Environmental Protection Officers
- Heads of Environmental Protection and Noise
- Senior and Principal EHPs
- Noise reducing technology providers
- Those with a professional interest in statutory nuisance management
"All speakers were knowledgeable and engaging - thoroughly enjoyed"
"Great networking opportunity"
2019 Noise conference delegates
CPD: 5 Hours