CIEH’s first Network Conference on Health and Safety will focus on accidents and enforcement actions. The event will provide an update on the growing challenges and trends that threaten public safety. Sessions include slip trip safety updates from the HSE and an opportunity to be the first to learn the findings of CIEH's 10 Year Primary Authority Partnership review.
Hear health & safety management specialists provide a better insight into mitigating risks and understand the industry-standard for trampoline parks. In addition, delegates will have the opportunity to upskill, network and stay informed on the latest developments in health and safety.
Key topics include:
- CIEH's New Report Reveals Environmental Health Perspectives on Primary Authority
- Explore how to better mitigate risks at trampoline and inflatable parks and the industry guidance
- BSI will provide information on the new health and safety standard- ISO 45001
- Accreditation scheme, Save face
- HSE will provide an update on slips and trips safety
CPD: 4 Hours and 30 Minutes