As the 2020 UK outdoor events calendar gets underway, this workshop looks at how you can successfully manage noise outdoor music events in your area.
It will look at the main noise issues associated with these events and the legal controls and code of practice guidance. Additionally, the workshop will assess the use of noise management plans as a part of the overall noise control strategy the main noise control measures that can be implemented.
By the end of this workshop delegates will have:
- An understanding of the context of noise from outdoor music events and the potential impact on nearby communities
- An understanding of the approaches used to manage noise from outdoor music events
- An overview of some of the main control measures used to reduce the impact of noise at these events
Who should attend:
The course will be of interest for those who are:
- Technical and Environmental Health Officers
- Environmental Protection Officers
- Sound Engineers
- Environmental Noise Consultants
CPD: 5 Hours