The relationship between housing and health has never been more evident, as the pandemic has underlined the importance of people’s homes, communities and access to green spaces. The 2021 conference will provide a strategic overview of the work carried out throughout the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and discuss how future housing plans in the Private Rented Sector (PRS) have been affected. Delegates will discuss innovation trends, future planning and priorities in housing, and fire safety updates.
The Social Housing White Paper, borne as a result of the Grenfell Tower fire, will also be deliberated upon and reviewed. There will also be an update on the new Fire Safety Bill 2021 and the implications for practitioners.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be part of this two half-day conference, featuring a series of thought-provoking sessions.
- Learn how to plan and collaborate for a post-COVID-19 future
- Explore and debate The Social Housing White Paper
- Discuss the draft Building Safety Bill and how the reforms will work
- Explore practical ways of improving indoor conditions in PRS
Who should Attend
- Private sector housing managers
- Senior public housing officers
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Private sector housing officers
- Housing providers
"Very enjoyable with very good speakers"
"I am very glad I attended as it served as both a refresher and delivered extra helpful materials."
"It was very interesting, thanks "
Past CIEH Annual Housing and Health Conference delegates
CPD: 7 Hours