In the past year, we have seen global supply-chains and trade affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Growing concerns around the management of food has led to an emphasis on improving food safety standards, good hygiene practices, digitalisation, and the introduction of social distancing and new technologies.
Our annual Food Safety and Standards conference will examine the immediate and ongoing concerns related to the food supply chain, and will discuss how a combined global approach is helping to ensure food is handled safely. We will also assess how the food industry has evolved to manage the ongoing challenges that threaten public health.
Hear from international colleagues on how they manage the challenges of food safety in their regions.
- Understand the dangers of mislabelling and undeclared allergens
- Assess the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the supply chain
- Discuss the global concerns around food safety
- Examine the threat of food fraud
Who should Attend
- Environmental Health Practitioners
- Food Safety Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Enforcement and regulatory professionals
CPD: 5 Hours