Our one-day Noise Conference will provide an update on the latest noise legislation, strategies and the consequences of COVID-19. With people spending more time at home and additional restrictions on pubs and restaurants, we will examine the additional pressures and challenges coronavirus (COVID-19) has had on local authorities (LAs).
Hear best practice case studies from LAs on recent challenges and the significant increase in noise complaints. This is an unmissable event for those who work in noise control.
Who should Attend
- Environmental Protection Officers
- Heads of Environmental Protection and Noise
- Senior and Principal EHPs
- Noise reducing technology providers
- Those with a professional interest in statutory nuisance management
"All speakers were knowledgeable and engaging - thoroughly enjoyed"
"Great networking opportunity"
Past Noise conference delegates
CPD: 5 Hours