This event looks at how you can successfully manage noise at outdoor music events and prepare for the legal controls and code of practice guidance. Delegates will also assess the use of noise management plans as part of the overall noise control strategy, and the various noise control measures can be implemented at outdoor events.
By the end of this workshop delegates will have:
- An understanding of the context of noise from outdoor music events and the potential impact on nearby communities.
- An understanding of the approaches used to manage noise from outdoor music events.
- An overview of some the main control measures used to reduce the
impact of noise at these events.
Who should attend:
The course will be of interest for those who are:
- Technical and Environmental Health Officers
- Environmental Protection Officers
- Sound Engineers
- Environmental Noise Consultants
CPD: 5 hours