Our essential Safe Food Conference brings together all food safety professionals both from local authorities and the private sector to discuss the health inequalities which have been identified as major issues in the discussion about levelling up. We will also be hearing about the new and latest industry guide for catering from UKHospitality, which will have just been published, and therefore hot off the press! If you are a food safety professional in a local authority or the private sector, then this conference is for you.
Safe Food Conference topics
The following subjects will be explored in more detail at the conference:
- Levelling up: health inequalities
- UK Obesity Crisis: the challenges for the food industry
- Case study on managing food inspections post-lockdown
- Allergens labelling of PPDS
- Recent world issues and the global risk we face surrounding food security
- What we can learn on the CBD novel food process
- The latest tools to tackle the climate emergency for food businesses
Why should you attend?
- Hear the latest updates on all aspects relating to food safety, including news relevant to the private sector
- Listen to high-level keynote speakers discussing the latest policies
- Learn from the latest work and case studies in monitoring and managing food safety
CPD: 7 hours
In partnership with: