The annual CIEH Food Safety Conference 2022 will take place online over two days and the agenda will address the most pressing issues surrounding food safety and integrity in the industry today. This will be one of the busiest Food Safety Conferences to date, with the Food Standards Agency (FSA) joining us to lead a discussion on developments in the food industry post-COVID and how to deal with constant change.
A panel discussion will also be held on the latest news surrounding food imports and exports in the UK, with speakers including industry and government representatives. If you are an Environmental Health Practitioner (EHP) in a local authority or a senior Food Safety Officer in the private sector, then this is the conference for you.
Food Safety Conference topics
The following subjects will be explored in more detail at the conference:
- Driving up standards: FSA on Covid-19 recovery and constant change
- How to maintain trust in a rapidly evolving food system
- An update on food imports and exports in the UK, in a panel discussion format
- Latest updates on the risk of food crime and fraud
- Research on food safety culture in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- A session on health disparities highlighted by the recent Levelling Up in the United Kingdom White Paper
- An in-depth focus on obesity and how this is currently being tackled
- Hearing from businesses on their strategy to challenge the food waste crisis
Why should you attend?
- Hear the latest updates on all aspects relating to food safety
- Listen to high-level keynote speakers discussing the latest policies
- Learn from the latest work and case studies in monitoring and driving food safety
CPD: 7 Hours