The annual CIEH Housing and Health Conference remains one of the most prominent events for all professionals in the private rented sector. We anticipate this to be one of the busiest Housing and Health Conferences to date, drawing in Local Authority Environmental Health Officers across the country, as well as other housing experts and professionals in the private rented sector.
Topics and issues discussed this year include latest developments from DLUHC, in-depth discussions regarding the cost-of-living crisis, the energy crisis and damp and mould, updates to the HHSRS, and many more.
Housing conference topics
The following subjects will be explored in more detail at the conference:
- The latest from DLUHC: what is prioritised for 2023?
- Cost-of-living crisis and housing and health
- Renters Reform Bill – general overview and sector perspectives
- Panel discussion on the future of property licensing
- An update on the HHSRS
- Representation at the tribunal – what can we learn about Financial Penalties?
- Recording the effectiveness of interventions – outcomes of licensing
- Making net zero a priority for the private rented sector in 2023
Why should you attend?
- To hear the latest updates on all aspects relating to housing in the private rented sector
- Listen to the high-level keynote speakers discussing their latest policies and guidelines
- Learn from the latest work and case studies in monitoring and driving health in housing
CPD: 7 Hours