Attend our Air Quality Conference to hear about the key and most pressing issues in the private sector today. We will explore the issues surrounding both outdoor and indoor air quality, targets in the Environmental Act and legislative updates, and a focus on the issues with poor indoor air quality as a result of damp and mould.
Air Quality conference topics
The following subjects will be explored in more detail at the conference:
- Air Quality Targets in the Environment Act
- ULEZ Expansion 2023 – what has changed since the scrappage scheme? Presented by Shirley Rodrigues, Deputy Mayor of Environment and Energy, Greater London Authority
- Panel discussion on poor air quality and the link to health issues
- Action on reducing indoor air pollution while achieving net zero carbon
- Improvement of air quality in key areas – case study
- Tackling the unregulated growth of dark stores
Why should you attend?
- To hear the latest updates on all aspects relating to air quality
- Listen to the high-level keynote speakers discussing their latest policies
- Learn from the latest work and case studies in monitoring and driving positive air quality
CPD: 3 Hours 45 Minutes