This conference covers the key challenges facing health and safety professionals across the sector and looks at opportunities where you can help to influence and make a difference to workplace safety. As well as strategy and new guidance updates, there will be sessions focusing on workforce wellbeing, the benefits of promoting a safety culture, and lessons learned from high-profile health and safety investigations.
Health and Safety conference topics
The following subjects will be explored in more detail at the conference:
- The challenges of implementing the HSE 10-Year Strategy – public and private sector
- Designing with health and safety at the forefront
- Fall prevention in the workplace
- Health and safety case study investigations
- Managing wellbeing and safety of workers
- The latest on swimming pool guidance
Why should you attend?
- To hear the latest updates on all aspects relating to health and safety
- Listen to high-level keynote speakers discussing the latest policies
- Learn from the latest work and case studies in monitoring and driving health and safety
CPD: 4 Hours