The CIEH Health and Safety Conference provides an essential platform for delegates to hear about the latest government initiatives and policy updates on health and safety. There will be a focus on mental health in many areas that are affecting the public, and what we can do to raise awareness of this. We will also explore the latest case studies surrounding health, safety and wellbeing, links to local authorities and what organisations should be aware of.
Health and Safety Conference topics
The following subjects will be explored in more detail at the conference:
- Key priorities for health and safety in environmental health – delivered by Stuart Hughes, President Elect, IOSH
- Latest on the BS 30416: Understanding menopause and menstrual Health
- Case studies on health and wellbeing in the workplace
- The links between health and safety, and other pillars of environmental health
- The ban on smoking – how effective will this be?
Why should you attend?
- Hear the latest updates on all aspects relating to health and safety, mental health, and environmental health
- Listen to high-level keynote speakers discussing the latest policies and guidance
- Learn from the latest work and case studies in monitoring and managing health, safety, and wellbeing