Our 2024 Air Quality Conference will gather local authority Environmental Health Officers and private sector professionals for a series of discussions surrounding the latest air quality initiatives and guidance. We will be delving into the Air quality strategy: framework for local authority delivery, exploring the role agricultural air pollution plays in the broader air quality debate, hearing from local authorities on the latest case studies surrounding poor air quality, and more.
Air Quality Conference topics
The following subjects will be explored in more detail at the conference:
- Update on the Air quality strategy: framework for local authority delivery
- Studies and projects in Westminster - using digital to improve air quality
- Agricultural emissions: how agricultural air pollution plays a role in the broader air quality debate
- Hearing more on the study: supporting local authority action on air quality and health
Why should you attend?
- Hear the latest updates on all aspects relating to air quality and environmental health
- Listen to high-level keynote speakers discussing the latest policies and guidance
- Learn from the latest work and case studies in monitoring and managing poor air quality
CPD: 4 Hours