This category recognises a project or campaign that has had an impact or outcome of improving health, wellbeing and environment (January 2018 to April 2019).
To enter this category, you will need to submit the below information into our entry form. You can enter this directly or cut and paste your responses from a Word document.
An overarching summary (of no more than 100 words) must be submitted to give an outline of this project/initiative and its outcomes. This summary will be used in the event the entry is shortlisted in the CIEH Excellence Awards and may be used in marketing material for future Excellence Awards.
In no more than 1,000 words, you should detail the following:
- Brief and objectives of project/initiative: clear and SMART objectives of the project/initiative and expected outcomes.
- Rationale behind the campaign, including research and planning: rationale for the project/initiative and an explanation behind the activity supported by relevant evidence relating back to the SMART objectives. Detail of systematic planning, relevant partnerships and collaborations.
- Strategy and approach: strategy should explicitly relate back to the brief and objectives. Approaches used should be clear and relevant, detailing all aspects of innovation – outlining the reasons why various tools and approaches were chosen.
- Implementation: to be clearly represented with a timeline of actions illustrating the phases of the activity or achievement.
- Measurement and evaluation: demonstration of outcomes, outputs and learning. Measurement should relate to the research, planning, strategy, approaches and tools. The evaluation should be in the context of the brief and objectives - detailing any adjustments made and learning as a result of the evaluation.
- Budget and cost-effectiveness: budget information should relate to activity and demonstrate cost-effectiveness in terms of quality and value for money.
Images, company logo and team/individual photos
You should provide:
- A maximum of two images to illustrate your entry
- A company logo
- A photo of the individual/team involved in this project. Images should be jpegs (.jpg) and each file should be no bigger than 2mb.