This category recognises a team which has delivered a significant improvement to health, wellbeing and environment in the last two years (January 2019 to February 2021).
To enter this category, you will need to submit the below information into our entry form. You can enter this directly or cut and paste your responses from a Word document.
An overarching summary (of no more than 100 words) must be submitted to give an outline of this team’s achievements. This summary will be used in the event the entry is shortlisted in the CIEH Excellence Awards and may be used in marketing material for future Excellence Awards.
In no more than 1,000 words, you should detail the following:
- Size of team and areas of control
- Commitment to professional development and training
- Department achievements
- Challenge overcame as a team which best demonstrates the department’s approach (what happened, how it was overcome, how it affected department practice)
- Summary of a project / initiative you are most proud of in terms of a significant impact to health, wellbeing and environment (include brief and objectives, rationale including research and planning, strategy and approach, implementation, measurement and evaluation, budget and cost-effectiveness)
Images, company logo and team/individual photos
You should provide:
- A maximum of two images to illustrate your entry
- A company logo
- A photo of the individual/team involved in this project. Images should be jpegs (.jpg) and each file should be no bigger than 2mb