This category is nomination-only, and recognises an individual who is a student or in the first three years of their professional career who demonstrates initiative and inspirational qualities in the field of environmental health (entry to relate to between January 2018 and April 2019).
To enter this category, you will need to submit the below information into our entry form. You can enter this directly or cut and paste your responses from a Word document.
An overarching summary (of no more than 100 words) must be submitted to give an outline of this person’s achievements. This summary will be used in the event the entry is shortlisted in the CIEH Excellence Awards and may be used in marketing material for future Excellence Awards.
In no more than 500 words, you should detail the following:
- Overview of this person's experience and commitment to professional development.
- Their work-related achievements.
- Summary of a project / initiative which best demonstrates this person’s qualities in terms of an impact to health, wellbeing and environment (include background and context, involvement of and approach taken by this individual, evaluation of performance, outcome of their involvement).
- How you see this individual will make a positive contribution to the environmental health profession in their future career.
Images, company logo and team/individual photos
You should provide:
- A maximum of two images to illustrate your entry
- A company logo
- A photo of the individual/team involved in this project. Images should be jpegs (.jpg) and each file should be no bigger than 2mb.