Chartered Status symbolises the highest standard of professionalism, recognising an individual’s breadth of knowledge and experience Once awarded the coveted Chartered Status you can use the post-nominals 'CEnvH'
£159 *One-off application fee.
To gain Chartered Status, you will need:
- Member grade
- Either five years’ experience since gaining the EHRB Certificate of Registration OR 10 years’ experience after passing a CIEH accredited degree
- To demonstrate eight points in the Chartered Status Assessment
- 60 hours of CPD within the last three years
- Once Chartered you will be required to complete 30 hours of CPD per year.
Everything included in our Member grade, plus:
- Special designatory letters 'CEnvH' (in addition to 'MCIEH' or 'FCIEH')
- Chartered Status logo in your email signature, website, business cards and professional correspondence
Find out more about applying for Chartered Status today:
- Chartered Status Assessment Guidance
- Application for the award of Chartered Status
- The deadline to apply for Chartered Status has been extended to 31 December 2018.
Members who have passed APC or APD
If you have passed our Assessment of Professional Competence or Parts 1 and 2 of the Assessment of Professional Development, please contact the membership team about a fast track application for Chartered Status.