Chartered Status symbolises the highest standard of professionalism, recognising an individual’s breadth of knowledge and experience Once awarded the coveted Chartered Status you can use the post-nominals 'CEnvH'
£159 (One-off application fee)
To gain Chartered Status, you will need:
- Member grade
- Either five years’ experience since gaining the EHRB Certificate of Registration OR 10 years’ experience after passing a CIEH accredited degree
- To demonstrate eight points in the Chartered Status Assessment
- 60 hours of CPD within the last three years
- Once Chartered you will be required to complete 30 hours of CPD per year.
Everything included in our Member grade, plus:
- Special designatory letters 'CEnvH' (in addition to 'MCIEH' or 'FCIEH')
- Chartered Status logo in your email signature, website, business cards and professional correspondence
Find out more about applying for Chartered Status today:
- Chartered Status Assessment Guidance
- Application for the award of Chartered Status
- The deadline to apply for Chartered Status is 21 September 2018.
Members who have passed APC or APD
If you have passed our Assessment of Professional Competence or Parts 1 and 2 of the Assessment of Professional Development, please contact the membership team about a fast track application for Chartered Status.