Membership renewal FAQs
You must have an online account with our new website to renew.
If you haven’t already done so, you will need to create your profile:
- Go to: www.cieh.org/registration
- Use our step-by-step guide to set up your account with your registered email address
- Don’t forget to click on the validation link that will be emailed to you
Renewing online is now the only way to renew your membership for 2019. The easiest and cheapest way to pay is by Direct Debit. Once you’ve signed up you never have to worry about missing out ever again.
- Click on My Membership in your MyCIEH account
- This will let you know what membership you currently have and the fees that are due for 2019
- You can then decide if you would like to set up a Direct Debit and save up to £33*. You can also choose to make one payment or spread the cost in instalments
- Or if you wish to upgrade, you can get in touch with our lovely membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your receipt will be generated online and sent to your registered email address.
Direct Debit is the only way to save, however you can also pay via debit or credit card online following the same steps above.
Your membership runs for a calendar year, so this fee will cover January to December 2019.
|Membership Grade||Full Membership Rate in 2019||Membership Rate in 2019 with direct debit discount|
|Fellow, Member, Chartered||£218||£185|
|Maternity/non-working/retired (all grades)||£59||£50|
*Saving on renewal rate depends on membership type. Reduced rate for Direct Debit applies to payments made in one or two instalments.